ARBEITSSTIPENDIEN FÜR BILDENDE KUNST DER FREIE UND HANSESTADT HAMBURG
11 September – 18 October, 2020
Sundays, 12 until 5 p.m.
Closed mondays until saturdays
5 Euros, reduced* 3 Euros
*Holders of the Kombiticket City of the Deichtohallen Hamburg upon presentation at the reception of the collection within 30 days of purchase.
for Children and young people under 18, students of the Hochschule für bildende Künste Hamburg, the Kunstgeschichtliches Seminar of the University of Hamburg, Hochschule für angewandte Wissenschaften, Design and Metropolitan Culture departments at HafenCity University with valid student identification.
Purchase of tickets
Tickets are available at the reception of the collection. You may also purchase your ticket online in the ticket shop of the Deichtorhallen Hamburg.
Private Group Tours
For group tours with limited participation of 14, please contact: Museumsdienst Hamburg, phone: 040/428 131-0, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get there
The Falckenberg Collection is located in the Phoenix Fabrikhallen in Hamburg-Harburg. Visit this link for further information on how to get there.
In order to ensure the safest possible museum experience in terms of health protection, please note our visitor regulations below and prior to your visit. Thank you.
DEICHTORHALLEN HAMBURG GMBH
Welcome to the Deichtorhallen Hamburg! We appreciate your visit and hope you will be inspired by our exhibitions.
Please note that, due to the current situation, special rules of conduct apply to your visit: the circumstances surrounding COVID-19 change the way we interact with one another and how we visit exhibitions. Responsible behaviour and consistent adherence to hygiene measures are of utmost importance. We therefore ask that you strictly observe the current mandated rules in order to protect yourself, other guests and visitors as well as our staff.
Additional visitor regulations:
1. If you feel sick and feverish, we ask that you refrain from visiting the Deichtorhallen Hamburg for everyone's protection.
2. Please approach the museum ticket desk one at a time and follow the instructions of our staff.
3. Please understand that, at the entrance, we must limit the number of visitors allowed inside the Deichtorhallen Hamburg at any given time to 200 for the Hall for Contemporary Art and 100 for the House of Photography and Falckenberg Collection.
4. Should wait times arise, please wait within the distances marked on the floor.
5. Please pay for admission by card or contactless, if possible. If you have purchased an online ticket prior to your visit, please present it unprompted for scanning at the museum desk.
6. Please wear the recommended mask during your entire stay at Deichtorhallen.
7. Please observe the recommended hand hygiene, use the sanitisers we provide wherever possible and avoid needlessly touching objects or surfaces.
8. Within the premises, please maintain the required distance of at least 1,5 metres to others, including our guards and members of the Deichtorhallen staff. Please use discretion and caution as you move through the premises.
9. Our cloak room is unmanned for security reasons. Please keep coats and jackets on and place large bags in the lockers. Please avoid bringing larger bags and backpacks with you, as the number of lockers is limited. We ask that you carry small backpacks in front of you.
10. The visit of our exhibitions by groups and within the framework of guided tours is possible again with restrictions from 7 July 2020. For further information please visit www.deichtorhallen.de/führungen or send your request to email@example.com.
11. Access to the Deichtorhallen is conditional on full compliance with the measures listed above.
We thank you for your understanding and hope that, in spite of the restrictions, your visit to the Deichtorhallen will bring you joy, pleasure and inspiration.
Your Deichtorhallen Hamburg Team
The Falckenberg Collection is located in the Phoenix Fabrikhallen in Hamburg-Harburg. Click this link for further information on how to get there.
Visitors Service - Falckenberg Collection
Phone: +49 (0)40/32 50 67 62
Office hours: Tuesdays until thursdays from 10 a.m. until 12 p.m. and from 2 p.m. until 4 p.m.